NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

... And that was without Paul George.

I never understood anyone saying the Lakers would be better than the clippers this year.

At full strength in the playoffs they should be unstoppable and still have some younger guys with upside.  

Clippers are definitely a machine. I mean the team lost Gallo and added PG/Kawhi. Pretty much the only significant loss they had. This team has no weakness, even have versatile big defenders that can at least compete with the likes of AD.

But unfortunately for them, they will have to catch a L on Thursday.

Why did Zo not get much playing time in the 2nd half? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why did Zo not get much playing time in the 2nd half? 

I'm a big Lonzo fan, but he was useless last night.  As per usual, he gets in these little stints where he is extremely passive and doesn't look for his shot at all.  So on offense he just stands around and does nothing.  He wasn't playing great on-ball defense when he got into the game in OT.... he fouled a jump shooter.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not trolling. All offseason you were saying that the Lakers would be the best team in the league. 

I said one of the best, not the best.  But clearly you either haven't been paying attention or choosing not to read.  They and the Clippers are co-favorites to win the West.  And you can probably lump the Bucks into that tier as well.  But if you're trying to make any sort of resounding opinion based on one game, I'm not going to waste my time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I said one of the best, not the best.  But clearly you either haven't been paying attention or choosing not to read.  They and the Clippers are co-favorites to win the West.  

I clearly remember you saying that the Lakers would be better than the Clippers this season. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I clearly remember you saying that the Lakers would be better than the Clippers this season. 

You're clearly remembering wrong.  There were 3 title favorites (MIL, LAC, and LAL), then you get into that next tier (PHI, UTA, DEN, HOU, etc.).  Keep up.