NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Stupid.. just restrict players minutes.. unless team doesn't have 10 players.

the nuggets literally have 10 players in orlando right now lol. 40 min exhibition probably necessary for them 

On 7/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

This applies for the scrimmages this week, correct? If so, no problem at all. As long as by July 30th we get 12 minute quarters, that's all that matters. 

So random, but I was watching the Lakers vs Spurs game 5 in 2003 and maaaaaan, what a wild game that was. The Spurs were annihilating the Lakers all game and had a 25 point lead pretty late in the 3rd quarter but the Lakers made a huge comeback and were a Robert Horry in and out three away from going up 3-2. Speaking of Horry, dude went 0-18 from down town that series lol. But if he makes that three in game 5, the Lakers may have four peated. And maybe Horry is still a Laker the following year? 

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He's a top tier shooter but he's a negative player everywhere else. He's basically Kyle Korver v2.0.

being an elite shooter is pretty valuable lol. crappy old korver still is employed as you know

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

being an elite shooter is pretty valuable lol. crappy old korver still is employed as you know

Oh, I didn't say anything lol. Just saying nobody talks about Robinson for the same reasons nobody cared about Korver. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I didn't say anything lol. Just saying nobody talks about Robinson for the same reasons nobody cared about Korver. 

Uh, a lot of people cared and talked about Korver. That's why he made the All-Star game.

10 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Uh, a lot of people cared and talked about Korver. That's why he made the All-Star game.

My bad. Forgot that 1 year of recognition supplanted an entire 16 year career. Point is, when you're a 1 trick pony, nobody really gives you the attention/benefit you deserve. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

My bad. Forgot that 1 year of recognition supplanted an entire 16 year career. Point is, when you're a 1 trick pony, nobody really gives you the attention/benefit you deserve. 

1 All Star game. Plenty of other recognition.

I don't really know what you're arguing at this point. You said no one cared about Korver, which is just factually wrong.