NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

6 hours ago, champ11 said:

I forgot that MPJ is a man amongst boys 

With MPJ and Bol Bol in their 2nd unit (3rd unit for Bol Bol maybe) they have more talent than some teams have in their first.. But damn, like I have said before, how does Denver develop those talents.. Just like when Boston had first year player in Tatum and 2nd year player with Jaylen. had not been for the severe injury to Hayward, I am not sure they would have developed as much while being a later option... It's even harder with Denver as MPJ may be their most talented player and can't even get start and sometimes get steady playing time.. Bol Bol can't even get on the team..

This year is what it is, but next year MPJ has to start and Bol has to get in the rotation if Denver wants to get their get their team to another level.

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

With MPJ and Bol Bol in their 2nd unit (3rd unit for Bol Bol maybe) they have more talent than some teams have in their first.. But damn, like I have said before, how does Denver develop those talents.. Just like when Boston had first year player in Tatum and 2nd year player with Jaylen. had not been for the severe injury to Hayward, I am not sure they would have developed as much while being a later option... It's even harder with Denver as MPJ may be their most talented player and can't even get start and sometimes get steady playing time.. Bol Bol can't even get on the team..

This year is what it is, but next year MPJ has to start and Bol has to get in the rotation if Denver wants to get their get their team to another level.

I'm hoping this was the "coach him up" year for MPJ where Malone kept a pretty short leash. I'm hoping/expecting him to be 25 mins a game during the playoffs. He's just a total mismatch offensively at the three. Still mostly a mess defensively but is a rim protector. I'm expecting him to start at the 3 next year

Bol I think will have a season next year like MPJ this year - will get brought along slowly and hopefully is making an impact at the end of the year. Really fun talent even though we will see if he can ever fit into a starting lineup effectively. 

Grant Williams hitting 4 out of 5 jumpers?? WTH?? Maybe he actually worked on his weakness during the time off. I really like Romeo Langford's talent.. Just don't think he will get the chance much come playoffs. Missed way too much time this season.. Looks like a talented HS kid with a grown man's body.. 

Vincent Porrier is NOT an NBA level player.. Give Tacko his minutes...

Little PG Waters is quick and can shoot but dribbles way too much and has not created for anyone.. Something I was hoping for. Carsen Edwards is still a lights out shooter, but a one trick pony who can still have a good NBA career if he played on the right team, but I see no opportunity in the up coming years with Langford and 3 1st rd picks coming..

Wished Boston drafted Bol Bol instead. 

Harden is in game shape, playing really well in these scrimmages. I think the rockets gave a 2nd round ceiling but perhaps in the right match ups, they can push it to the WCF. 

I like the style of play with Westbrook and going super small, but I think we would be title contenders with CP3 and Capela this season as opposed to Westbrook and Covington. 

the lakers just have too much size and the clippers have the two best on ball defenders in the league. The only shot the rockets gave at WCF is if the clippers drop to 4th, which could be possible given their missing players and stuff but they play maybe the easiest schedule in the bubble. 

meanwhile, Harden can clinch the scoring title simply by being an average nba player over the next 8 games. He only needs like 8 points in 8 games to keep Bradley Beal from getting it and Giannis would have to average like 48 a game while harden goes scoreless.  So basically 3 straight scoring titles, which puts harden in elite company. 

here’s another interesting stat, harden is the only guy to ever lead the league in assists and then go on to become a scoring champ....every other guy who has done both, won their scoring titles before Or with their assist titles. It’s typical for a scoring champ to age and become a facilitator, not the other way around. 

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

There's a lot of stupid people. I'm all for asking serious questions and not just bowing down, but come on.

his background and upbringing is pretty wild. he is a full blown psychopath. my problematic king 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

his background and upbringing is pretty wild. he is a full blown psychopath. my problematic king 

Yeah super religious upbringing. Super strange family. This isn't the first time he's had a weird take.

Also, I've been heavily investing in Michael Porter Jr and Mikal Bridges rookie cards because I'm a genius and it's about to pay off baby.