NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

The fact that you guys show "stats" as for who is better shows a very simplistic idea of judging players. Using your feeble logic,

Cody Zeller > A D, KAT, N Jokic , C Capela and about another 100 players at rebounding

Or Trae Young > Lebron and Giannis at scoring.

Or Malcom Brogdon over almost everyone in assists.

or K Nunn > McCollum, DeRozan, J Murray, A Fox, Ben Simons as a scorer. 

there are a ton more examples and statistics along those lines I could use. But I don't rely on that. I could show how players like Brandon Ingram has better statistics in every category across the board since last few years YET he is the same player. But you guys would say he is a better player, just look at his advanced stats or something. 

Also no where did I say it was a FACT Tatum was better than Doncic, but rather my opinion.

while you guys go on and say thing like "luka is in another league right now" 

THeN YoU HaVe gUYs wHo ThInK ThEy ArE Funny aNd SmArT BuT aRE NeItHeR

quite a few posters using "absolutes" like "definitely" and "way Better" makes this whole argument a total waste of time.

Edited by resilient part 2

i critique Luka a ton for his shot selection, but when he isn’t solely taking stepback 28 foot 3s he is locked in as a top 15 player in this league.

There isn’r a comparison, Luka is much better than Tatum and it isn’t close.

1st Q tonight for Luka: 13 points, 5 reb, 4 ast, 1 stl, 5-5 FG, 3-3 3pt

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

YEaH AnD cOdY zElLer Is a bEtTer ReBoNdA ThAn ThE wHoLe nBa.

Except you're using a tiny sample size from 6 or so games this season. Luka was a better rebounder than Tatum LAST season as well.

Nice try, pops.

46 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

YEaH AnD cOdY zElLer Is a bEtTer ReBoNdA ThAn ThE wHoLe nBa.

But literally nobody here is saying that, because anybody with eyes knows thats not true. We are saying Luka is better than Tatum because anybody with eyes knows its true. The stats overwhelmingly being in our favor just a by-product of his ability to influence a game better than Tatum can. Stats dont always correlate, but when the argument is this dang obvious and the stats are a landslide in your favor why not use them,

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I stated when Boston drafted Tacko will be in this league far longer than many/most of these other 2nd rders. Still early but looking good right now.. next..

We're 5 games into his rookie season and he's played 4 total minutes...

...next!

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

makes this whole argument a total waste of time

Nah, rather it's your ignorance and goal post moving that does. Yep, we'll just believe your eye test over statistical evidence. Do you know how asinine that sounds? Give me a friggin' break. 

And as far as your "argument" against stats, we're not dumb enough to base our analysis on a 5 game sample size. Your ignorance is astounding.