GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I agree.  He still had the ball and made a pushing motion.  Is a pushing motion the same as an attempted pass?

And that’s how this game has gone. Every little thing has gone GB way     And very little thing that could go wrong for us on GB side of the ball has gone wrong. We’ve actually played great on offense and okay at times in D.   

I still am fuming about the catch in sidelines we’re is side hit out of bounds same time if not just before it hit in bounds and his hand hit out of bounds before his side hit 

and why wasn’t it intentional grounding no way could you say he was throwing it to a receiver and it didn’t make LOS

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Bush chilling in a nfl box with Ellen.. 

It’s a weird world we live in 

Elites don't have any actual conviction

We are all just pawns in their game. they manage their "Brands" in the same ways the most narcissistic star athletes do

Grrrrr.  Don’t like he play call.  2-6 run the ball make it a hard third down and again OL gives no time to pass.    That’s three times we’ve got close like tried a run on second down leading to 3rd 6 or so and OL can’t protect Dak drive over.   

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

Glad we invested in the OL.  It's really paying off.

OUR OL ALWAYS struggles first game Smith s out   No surprise there.    

That is why I was made about the second down calls we’ve done well when GB is unsure if we run or pass   When we are in pass mode we will struggle