GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

Just now, quiller said:

OUR OL ALWAYS struggles first game Smith s out   No surprise there.    

That is why I was made about the second down calls we’ve done well when GB is unsure if we run or pass   When we are in pass mode we will struggle

You've touched on something that has been an issue for years under Garrett.  A key player gets hurt and the wheels come off.  Why is that?  How come some teams can handle injuries and the Cowboys just self destruct?

• Like 1

Just now, project T.O said:

Wouldn’t have been late if he wasn’t getting held on edge. 

We got a few holding calls already this year were done getting those for the year 

its just makes me so mad   Flip a few of these plays a half second a couple of inches and we would be ahead.  

Still we need players on the D to make plays.   And DLaw has been a non factor

Funny how he couldn't do any of this last week with a 10 point lead at home against the Iggles. I watched him throw the ball to no one in the end zone on 3rd and 2 from their own 7 yard line. I watched him drop back and roll out to the 15 yard line on 1st and goal at the end of the game. Here, he is just kicking the ever loving **** out of us. What a joke we are. LB's suck, DL sucks, WR's suck, HC sucks.