GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

38 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He made some crazy accurate throws.

Amidst Slam and Plan going on and on how he sheet the bed, this shouldnt be ignored. He did have a few terrible throws, that cant be denied (not the INT to Gallup or Amari). He could have easily been picked a couple more times. 

But he made some really impressive, difficult throws as well. I think as emotions cool off, people will change their tune a little bit on how good/bad they think he played. 

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/10/6/20902161/cowboys-mishandled-their-final-offensive-possession-field-goal-attempt-should-have-come-first

Not the reason we lost. But something we've seen time and time again under Garrett. IMO, we should've taken two endzone shots once we got to 2nd and 10 with 2:29 to go. Obviously you want a TD, but, point blank, you HAVE to score before the 2-minute warning without burning your last timeout to have anything approaching a realistic chance to win the game. Forget Maher's ineptitude, they totally botched this.

Edited by matt79511

Yeah, I get all of that but if you look at our history with GB it is always the same. This game was a virtual carbon copy of the NFC divisional game in 2017. GB jumped out to a 3 score lead, we looked like deer in the headlights, we came roaring back only to lose it in the end. 

In that game we had a nice drive going early, Dak throws an INT on a quick screen. TO kills drive.

We had another nice drive going, BS penalty (12 men in the huddle) or some ish kills that drive.

We had them at 3rd and 26, Rodgers rolls out (their O line held that entire play) and hits Cobb for a 1st down setting up game winning FG.

Granted there were some differences but the flow of the game was virtually identical:

Jump out to a big lead, run the ball well, take away our running game, get turnovers, take advantage of BS ref calls.

Our entire coaching staff should be fired for allowing this to happen yet again. It's like every year GB just exposes our flaws and whips us. And our coaches can't do a damn thing to stop them. Its a frickin joke already. I would rather they just take the L, not get anyone injured and play for next week because the L is going to happen anyway.

Christ!

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

Throws 3 picks , could have been 5

praised for his play

sheesh

38 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

hey look who is back. Right on time too.

510.png

lmao, thats someones burner account to make fun of Dak. @5x10 whats your main profile? Its our plan to figure you out, you misfit. 

They were all his fault 

2nd week in a row to throw us behind a wr running at full speed, both receivers faults right?

1 was dropped by the defense 

1 was saved by the refs

but yeah, everyone else’s fault

ask a mod to ip check my account, this is the only one I post on