Week Five: Bucs (2-2) @ Saints (3-1)

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, indifference said:

The punter is absolute crap. We lost potential compensation pick because we signed him. He needs to be cut and replaced, yesterday.

Licht clearly has problems identifying DB talent. Davis is solid but everyone else is just toast. Dean ill wait to he plays before judgement. Edwards/Whitehead arent the issue its the corners. Davis would be best as a #2. We need a 1 badly.

Arians will make calls Monday around the league

Yeah the OL is what it is this year. We need to make calls for a legit corner. 

Got to bounce back and get to 3-3 for the bye, which is better than most would have thought coming into the year outside of One Buc. 

I personally think the schedule is a tad easier after the bye and will allow us to possibly get on a roll. BUT we have to get a CB1 or forget about it. We’ll finish 7-9 or 8-8 with the guys we currently have at CB.

Like you said, Edwards and Whitehead are fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They rushed four (and three) FAR, FAR more than they blitzed. And we got manhandled.

Just doesnt make any sense

Oh and what is wrong with these people and their infatuation with Peyton barber??? Its like, we see a good game from Rojo and we all agree he looks more explosive,  he deserves more carries, and then the next game we just pound pound pound barber .

1 hour ago, indifference said:

The punter is absolute crap. We lost potential compensation pick because we signed him. He needs to be cut and replaced, yesterday.

Licht clearly has problems identifying DB talent. Davis is solid but everyone else is just toast. Dean ill wait to he plays before judgement. Edwards/Whitehead arent the issue its the corners. Davis would be best as a #2. We need a 1 badly.

Arians will make calls Monday around the league

I read somewhere if FA signings are cut before week 9, they don t count in the comp pick calculation.   So Pinion and Bucannon still might not make it the entire season.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's right. You can see him get pulled away, leaving an open lane.

I loved that he responded to set it straight because everyone on twitter thinks they can watch film and grade players based on what they see and not even have any information on scheme and assignments R.I.P

• Like 2