GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

5 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

That was on Callaway, he has to catch that, throw was fine 

I have to respectfully disagree to a certain extent.  Calloway should have caught the ball but Baker could have thrown a better ball as well.  

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

We keep pissing down our leg the way we have in far too many games this year, and Pittsburgh is going to smack us in the mouth, Rudolph or no Rudolph.  They have some talented skill players and we've been their concubine (I can't use the 'B' word here) for far too long.  

We might sweep the Bengals, but the way this team is playing, I can't be so bold as to say we'll beat anybody.

49ers are looking like one of the best team. Hell they might have the best DL in the league.

Lets not play up the other bad teams cause we are getting beat by a good team.

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

49ers are looking like one of the best team. Hell they might have the best DL in the league.

Lets not play up the other bad teams cause we are getting beat by a good team.

Pittsburgh is a bad team?  I don't think that's the case.  The Ravens?  Quality defense, great running game.  Cincy is not very good, but I'm not going to look through rose colored glasses and think that we've accomplished a damn thing yet.  

We're like a fancy Mercedes with all of the bells and whistles (flashy skill position players), and we installed the engine from a 1989 Yugo (o-line).  Baker's been getting thumped back there all season.  It is just exacerbated by the 9ers d-line.

We're currently not a very good football team and to think that we'll simply beat a team because of the assembled parts we have is, in my opinion, disingenuous.