Fantasy Progress Thread

BayRaider

Officially 4-2 although my WR2 waters just got murky with Watkins kind of injured and Hill back. 

Here is my lineup most weeks:

QB Tom Brady

RB David Johnson

RB Chris Carson

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Sammy Watkins Or WR John Brown

Flex Melvin Gordon

Super Flex Joe Mixon

TE Austin Hooper or Hunter Henry

Other Bench:

DeSean Jackson, Darius Slayton, Corey Davis, T.J. Yeldon, Darrell Henderson

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:47 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Thought I was being prudent keeping Tevin Coleman on my bench this week because he wasn't 100% confirmed to be playing and it wasn't clear if they were going to ease him in or not. Ended up costing me a W this week. 

Sitting at 3-2 now and still probably 1 week away from getting Saquon back. Feel like if I can get a win this week w/o both Saquon and Jacobs and then get to 4-2 with both of them back, I'm gonna be in really good shape. 

Got to 4-2 and was top scorer in my league this week despite completely whiffing on starting Gallup over Scary Terry. With Conner on the upswing and Saquon potentially getting healthy I"m feeling really good about my team right now - feel like I've got got a good mix of depth and quality right now. 

QB Lamar Jackson

RB Saquon, Conner, J. Jacobs, T. Coleman

WR M. Evans, K. Golladay, T. McLaurin, M. Gallup, AJ Green

TE Kittle

D/ST Bills

K Butker

About to drop the Cowboys defense tomorrow and hopefully pick up Josh Allen to prep for Lamar's Week 9 bye. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

5-1 in my money league, 12 teams

3rd highest scoring team in the lg (the top two are way ahead of everyone scoring 120+ more than me)

in a 3 gm stretch where I play the top 3 scoring teams (besides me) in a row. 1-1 so far, hopefully go 2-1

got DJ and Chubb as RB1&2 but my rb3 got 2 touches last game and was healthy the entire time (D Williams). so not good there

prob have to find a backup QB cause kyler has San Fran 2x, NO and a bye in the next 5 weeks. at least there is good options (Rivers, Allen, Darnold, Dalton), need to find one where the schedule works best for them in the weeks I might sit kyler

hopefully aj green is awesome when he returns cause that would help

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

I trail by 4.10. I have Tom Brady who is projected around 17 points. He has New England D which is projected around 11 points. If the projections are accurate I would win by less than 2. 

However, I’m really nervous. I think it’s gonna be a defensive game where Brady doesn’t put up many points. 

Edited by BayRaider

Got super lucky and avoided Mahomes/DJ/Kelce blowing up.

Don't think it would have mattered as I had Rodgers/ Murray / Aaron Jones and Hopkins propel me to 7-0 assuming Edelman doesn't put up 65 points.

Was really pissed at myself for benching Edmonds for Latavius but it worked out.