Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

43 minutes ago, Dome said:

SPECIAL RULES (READ THIS)

-Vote for who walks the plank each night. Each player gets ONE vote per day, so make it count. 

-Day phases will be for pirateering, drinking, wenching and sniffing out who's behind this mutiny. Votes may be unofficially kept by the players as a way to track where people are leaning, but they will not count. Days will usually last 18-36 hours depending on what time (IRL) they begin.

-Night phases are for casting a vote if you have yet to do so. You may talk at night. SEND IN NIGHT MOVES DURING THE NIGHT PHASE.

-Any votes cast at night will count, so only vote if you're certain that's where your vote will be for the night.

-Night phases will end when every player has voted. 

If you are the last player to vote two nights in a row, you will be modkilled. (Exceptions will be made for players who are otherwise active and haven't voted for one reason or another, players who are absent and slowing down the game without providing anything in thread will be modkilled)

Interesting 

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

ALL ROLES ARE OUT.

Day One is now. Votes will not be kept unless you @me to make an official vote during the day. You may keep votes unofficially and hold each other too that at night though. (HINT HINT)

Night One begins 6pm EST on Wednesday. 

WTF you really didnt send me one. I am not joking right now

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yarrrg, I've felt this wind before. This is a bad omen." One of the men announced to the others. "THIS SHIP IS CURSED!"

Who here has been spreading rumors of curses?

This upsets our drowned god.

reveal yourself, and i will make your death merciful

@Pickle Rick The men spin a tale that you have been going around talking o stealin souls. Any truth to this?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

ALL ROLES ARE OUT.

Day One is now. Votes will not be kept unless you @me to make an official vote during the day. You may keep votes unofficially and hold each other too that at night though. (HINT HINT)

Night One begins 6pm EST on Wednesday. 

Let's rock!!!!