Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

At least there'll be at least one Pickle after today...with my lucky number too!

zombie-pirate.jpg

Does Admiral Nova look like someone who is even fased by this.  I laugh at my enemies and will drag them down to Davy Jones' Locker with me.  Their souls will never sleep. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

zombie-pirate.jpg

Does Admiral Nova look like someone who is even fased by this.  I laugh at my enemies and will drag them down to Davy Jones' Locker with me.  Their souls will never sleep. 

LOL

Uhm...I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t vote for the “Bomb”

You all kill me off every d1, either by lynch or kill.  This has taught me a valuable lesson.....

I wont be posting any more until d2, so good luck in future games.

Now back to this one....

Why is anyone even voting me, I'd love to hear it, please be descriptive about the reasons you are voting me.  

@theuntouchable 

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@rackcs

@Llamalover

@SwAg

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Seems like pickle just picked some people he expects being quiet because he usually just comments on who is quiet day 1. Fake scumhunting imo.

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now we are getting somewhere.  A wasted vote following potentially falty logic.  Need to monitor this man right here 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So looking back at the early part of the day.  Counselor has an odd response to malf saying the first person who says I walks the plank.

Then he gets a couple "votes" and jumps on himself. 

Then he plays it off and moves on, at no point progressing he is town or betting me the next 5 games that he is town

Later counselor manes a pit. To reference the town wincon, as if that would clear him (it's not like it's in the OP or anything)....

I’ll bet you the next five games again I’m town just like I was last game. If you’re so convinced I’m scum let’s do it pony boy.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll bet you the next five games again I’m town just like I was last game. If you’re so convinced I’m scum let’s do it pony boy.

I'll bet you the next 50 games I'm town.  

You are so convinced I'm scum...Pony up little man