Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

This is depressing man. We’ve gone from a Super Bowl winning team to the definition of mediocrity (I believe we’re 14-14 since the SB win). It just points out the incompetence of the coaching staff and how the front office has failed to address holes in the roster

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

This is depressing man. We’ve gone from a Super Bowl winning team to the definition of mediocrity (I believe we’re 14-14 since the SB win). It just points out the incompetence of the coaching staff and how the front office has failed to address holes in the roster

Howie's lack of football background shows every year but it is masked because we fluked into a Super Bowl. Been saying for years this team sucks at drafting and developing.

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Howie's lack of football background shows every year but it is masked because we fluked into a Super Bowl. Been saying for years this team sucks at drafting and developing.

Agreed. He’s great with the cap, but all he’s basically doing is kicking the can down the road. We need some serious evaluating talent in the front office 

4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I hear you but the health of Malik, Timmy, Darby, Mills, Maddox, LeBlanc, and D-Jax completely change the landscape of this team. Howie can’t control the slew of injuries the defense specifically has had to endure. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Pretty sure the absurd amount of injuries isnt helping none either. That's not on Howie!

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I hear you but the health of Malik, Timmy, Darby, Mills, Maddox, LeBlanc, and D-Jax completely change the landscape of this team. Howie can’t control the slew of injuries the defense specifically has had to endure. 

That’s true

But it also highlights how faulty his “old guy bargain” strategy is. What’s the point of signing all of these veteran players if they end up injured?