ALCS: Yankees vs Astros

Leader

Well so far, game by game, this series has went exactly as I expected. Yanks take game 1 and we take 2 and 3. For the record I have Yanks taking game 4 and then we take 5 and 6 to close it out. 

Big win. It ain't 2017 anymore, both these teams can win on the road and aren't intimidated by the other team's house. 

LEMAHIEU - .385
JUDGE - .308
GARDNER - .154
ENCARNACION - .083
TORRES - .417
GREGORIUS - .083 (and probably holds the record for least amount of pitches seen)
SANCHEZ - .077
URSHELA - .182
HICKS - .000

It's kinda hard to find a way to win with that kind of production.

And for those who keep hanking for roster swaps....Stanton is injured. Leaving Romine. I think thats all of them. 

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

LEMAHIEU - .385
JUDGE - .308
GARDNER - .154
ENCARNACION - .083
TORRES - .417
GREGORIUS - .083 (and probably holds the record for least amount of pitches seen)
SANCHEZ - .077
URSHELA - .182
HICKS - .000

It's kinda hard to find a way to win with that kind of production.

And for those who keep hanking for roster swaps....Stanton is injured. Leaving Romine. I think thats all of them. 

Yep. The Yankees are a 3 man lineup right now. 

Tbh, Cole was not good tonight... kind of crazy Yanks couldnt get a run on him

I'm 100% convinced the ball is deadened.  MLB didnt want the narrative to be that the ball is juiced.  Well congrats, you've got a boring circa-2012 game where fly balls can actually turn into outs, great job

2 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Ballgame. Might as well call it a series too. We will have to beat Verlander and Cole both in games 5-7. Whichever ones they pitch. Neither was on their A game these last two games and we still couldn’t beat them. They won’t give us these opportunities again. Plus Boone will keep running the same guys out there who can’t touch a ball. 

Tbh its kind of amazing 

We are a couple of hits with runners on base from being up 3-0 and now we are down 2-1 and the series is over 

******* sucks

I do think MLB deadened the ball for the playoffs, which is BS

Yankees built their entire roster on getting guys who can hit a bunch of long fly balls and winning games 9-8.  Its ****ed up to change the rules of the game right before the playoffs start and that's 100% what MLB has done here

21 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Tbh its kind of amazing 

We are a couple of hits with runners on base from being up 3-0 and now we are down 2-1 and the series is over 

******* sucks

Saying the series is over is crazy. While things haven’t gone the Yankees way the last two games to turn on them that quickly isn’t something i am going to do. They have been resilient all season long. We lost a game in Houston in extras and a game to the hottest pitcher in a loonnnngg time. We have owned Grienke, JV has been rocked by the Rays, and there’s a potential bullpen game as well which we’d be favored for. Not giving up. 

20 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

this series is far from over...astros winning game 3 was huge though.  i didnt want the lose 3 straight to the yankees in new york.

That was a one time thing tbh. As was New York going 0-4 in Houston. There's only been like 5 7 game series in MLB history where the home team won every game. 

Funnily enough, the Astros and Yanks are each involved in 2 of those (2017 ALCS for both, 2004 NLCS, 2001 World Series)