Week 7 GDT: The Saints

JAF-N72EX

5 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm actually not, I'm against both at this point. 

Nagy calls the plays and is the one who lacks the balls to be aggressive. He has failed miserably at developing Tru and the offense has averaged a laughable amount in the last 10 games or so. To me he is the .pay replaceable person on the primary staff ATM. An offensive coach that has no real system, can't develop a QB, and has to ride his defense to be successful is a joke. 

Trubisky is nothing special but a decent playcaller can elevate average talent. Nagy can't. I'm ready for Pace to strip playcalling duties from Nagy and let him force Tru to air it out. See if he is worth keeping or not, coddling a QB is cowardly and shows you nothing about the QB. 

Trubisky isn’t average though. He’s the type of QB that actively handicaps an entire offense.

3 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Trubisky isn’t average though. He’s the type of QB that actively handicaps an entire offense.

Then Nagy needs to sack up and put him in the fire and either force him to step up or show they need to move on. He is being outcoached by DCs week in and week out. The offense has taken on Nagy's Charmin Soft personality. 

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

What about the other one when Robinson didn't get 2 feet in?

I think we are talking about two different things when it comes to deep shots...that for me is an intermediate route...I want to see us going properly deep and trying to back up some safeties because right now it is feeling a bit like Trestman ball.

• Like 2