The Great Amnesia-ing Is Nigh: Kumbaya

Mind Character

13 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The Browns beating the Steelers and their vaunted defense again, this time with our defense missing our best player...would this expose the prophecy as nothing more than carefully orchestrated fraud of Nicean proportions? 

You tell me that's not a blue wave right above the cross.  You tell me that with a straight face.

Image result for nicean

Edited by ditchdigger
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

You tell me that's not a blue wave right above the cross.  You tell me that with a straight face.

Image result for nicean

Ditch, our temple is overrun with silk-robed charlatans. 

Edited by NudeTayne
Ditch the FF whistleblower. We must protect this man.
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

As much as I have my doubts Kitchens is our only coach to beat the Steelers and Ravens in the same season....

Help @Mind Character it’s already happening to me and I was one to quickly agree with you on this point 

Hahaha..soon it will sweep us all up.. enjoy your last moments of clarity...

Soon he'll be our only coach to sweep the Steelers and Bengals and beat the Ravens in the same season.

At that point, I'll be a zombie on the wave like everyone else...

...you'll approach me with my back turned to you, frantically tapping me on the back shoulder like " Come on! Hurry!! we got to get out of here .. there's not much time before the amnesia wave hits.. let's go" only to see me turn around revealing that I've already turned into an empty eyed "He gets us" zombie chanting "Freddie ...Freddie.." you'll break free stumbling over a piece of paper with my last words scribbled before I turned "Penalties... Easiest schedulll....../" You'll get to the window of the building only to look out and see that you're completely surrounded with little to no chance of escape... the zombie chants grow louder as the hoard closes in on your position.. you then begin to have a vision of yourself at peace riding a wave.. and then ... (screen goes black)."

200.webp?cid=790b7611e59d7ae78b1c140ba48

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

The Browns beating the Steelers and their vaunted defense again, this time with our defense missing our best player...would this expose the prophecy as nothing more than carefully orchestrated fraud of Nicean proportions? 

Of Nicean proportions? Hahah ... yes....

But can we please stop putting the Steelers on this pedestal like their an all time defense and good overall team..

How hard is it to beat them? I mean seriously. Their a good defense, but their offense is always going to put the defense in losing situations. The Brian Hoyer led Colts without TY Hilton were an Vinatieri missed Field Goal away from hanging 27 in a win.

Their history this year shows that if their defense doesn't score 7-14 points, all you have to do is score 8-15 points and you've won the game..

Edited by Mind Character

@ditchdigger @NudeTayne

You poor fools... you know not what you've stumbled upon nor the powers that you're threatening to expose...

Not just the wave, but look closely again...

-------------

16CZZLE.jpg

IDqcT3h.jpg

DwguKadXcAANVHb.jpg

We're dealing with powers we obviously don't understand....

---------------

What have you done... I suggest you unsee that which you think you've seen...Brown & Orange and FF-minati are watching...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fdc65e70a1cddbf778d75990d5ba2aa934d7f527&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 10

10 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Hahaha..soon it will sweep us all up.. enjoy your last moments of clarity...

Soon he'll be our only coach to sweep the Steelers and Bengals and beat the Ravens in the same season.

At that point, I'll be a zombie on the wave like everyone else...

...you'll approach me with my back turned to you, frantically tapping me on the back shoulder like " Come on! Hurry!! we got to get out of here .. there's not much time before the amnesia wave hits.. let's go" only to see me turn around revealing that I've already turned into an empty eyed "He gets us" zombie chanting "Freddie ...Freddie.." you'll break free stumbling over a piece of paper with my last words scribbled before I turned "Penalties... Easiest schedulll....../" You'll get to the window of the building only to look out and see that you're completely surrounded with little to no chance of escape... the zombie chants grow louder as the hoard closes in on your position.. you then begin to have a vision of yourself at peace riding a wave.. and then ... (screen goes black)."

Image result for i will punch you gif

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Okay I didn’t think it would ever happen but I gave mind a football.

well done.

It seemed a bit excessive to slather the football in slime from that New Zealand brain parasite slug, but whatever it takes to keep the dark one from extracting ditch out of the embassy to use torture chems on. #protectthetruewhistleblower

They seek to diminish our great Republic of Cleveland by creating an echo chamber of their dastardly narrative all across their propaganda networks, then a vain display of power as they cast stones from their glass empire at our fierce soldier. We stand our ground. Our resolve is not shattered but tempered after this sham of justice we are born witness to.

We are learning how to become greater together each day. Each number in our ranks multiplies us all in solidarity. One game at a time (Super Bowl 2020). It's Cleveland and that's it.

Let's righde.

Edited by NudeTayne
Good things are in store, can confirm.