You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Another method you should highly consider is that all the people locked on me count as 1 turret. That would be a turn of events I think everyone would agree with. 

Let me consult with my Controversy Committee they said no.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Let me consult with my Controversy Committee they said no.

I would like to take this to a higher level committee. The "host said he likes twist" committee. And if that committee fails, I want to take it to the Supreme Oversight committee in which I am one of the members. The only member. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:
  • im ****ed u[

You are not the jobless alcoholic I needed to disappear. Carry on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I’ll be comittee

No you shornt. You had a perfectly good opportunity to do something fun, chaotic even. Swaggypoo even called for it. And you lemminged Malf like you always do. 

Edited by Matts4313

So, since I have no friends or alliances in here I am still  hiding. This kinda sucks since I have been hiding for like 13 hours. It is like when you are a kid and you tell the unpopular kid you are playing hide and seek and tell them to hide and just never look for them. On a side note- how in the hell do you all have so much time to bring this up to 112 pages???

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So, since I have no friends or alliances in here I am still  hiding. This kinda sucks since I have been hiding for like 13 hours. It is like when you are a kid and you tell the unpopular kid you are playing hide and seek and tell them to hide and just never look for them. On a side note- how in the hell do you all have so much time to bring this up to 112 pages???

Were all friends here, you dont have to hide in the closet. Come on out.

Then vote to kill someone not me tho

Edited by Matts4313