You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

OutpostDash

This game is exactly like the board game Balderdash kinda.  I will post 8 questions.  You each will answer these 8 questions.  Your objective is to get others to guess that YOUR answer is MY answer.  After everyone has submitted their own responses, I will post all 8 sets of answers.  At that point, you will try to guess which answer was MINE. 

So for example, one of the questions would be, "What does Outpost think of Tom Brady?" 

I would answer, "Most overrated QB ever, it's not difficult to always compete when you always have elite defenses and also cheat." 

The remaining 7 players would also provide answers.  Some might say, "**** Tom Brady," or, "Greatest of all time." 

I would post all 8 responses to the questions, and then each of you would have to guess which one was my response.  If you guess my response, you get a point.  If somebody else guesses that your response was my response, you get 2 points. 

I will answer each of these questions honestly with no attempts at trickery.  If your answer is identical to mine, you instantly score 3 points for that answer.  I did NOT use proper punctuation in my responses, but I DID use proper capitalization. 

Please note: Some of you will think it's funny to submit dumb responses that insult the host.  You can go ahead and do that, but you'll probably die.  The object of the game is to answer in such a way as to trick the other players into thinking that your response is my response.  I cannot stress that enough.  The last time I ran this game I wanted to face palm through my face.  If you do not understand the concept of the game, please ask questions. 

The two players with the worst scores at the end of this game are DEAD

Here are the questions: 

1. How would Outpost judge his own game (You Have 24 Hours)?
2. Who does Outpost think will win this game (The whole game, not this challenge)?
3. What is Outpost's second favorite movie? 
4. Who does Outpost think will win the Super Bowl?
5. What three scenes does Outpost consider the three best scenes in film history? 
6. What was the funniest death in this whole game? 
7. What number is Outpost thinking of? 
8. What is Outpost's favorite food? 

You have 24 Hours (10 AM CST Wednesday)

After everybody has submitted, I will post all of the submissions, at which point you will have 24 hours to guess which response was mine.  This is why two of you must die for this challenge.  The final challenge in this game will be the final three players competing in a final Battle Bots ripoff. 

1. @theuntouchable
2. @rackcs
3. @SwAg
4. @Pickle Rick
5. @bcb1213
6. @Malfatron
7. @N4L

Edited by Outpost31

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

OutpostDash

This game is exactly like the board game Balderdash kinda.  I will post 8 questions.  You each will answer these 8 questions.  Your objective is to get others to guess that YOUR answer is MY answer.  After everyone has submitted their own responses, I will post all 8 sets of answers.  At that point, you will try to guess which answer was MINE. 

So for example, one of the questions would be, "What does Outpost think of Tom Brady?" 

I would answer, "Most overrated QB ever, it's not difficult to always compete when you always have elite defenses and also cheat." 

The remaining 7 players would also provide answers.  Some might say, "**** Tom Brady," or, "Greatest of all time." 

I would post all 8 responses to the questions, and then each of you would have to guess which one was my response.  If you guess my response, you get a point.  If somebody else guesses that your response was my response, you get 2 points. 

I will answer each of these questions honestly with no attempts at trickery.  If your answer is identical to mine, you instantly score 3 points for that answer.  I did NOT use proper punctuation in my responses, but I DID use proper capitalization. 

Please note: Some of you will think it's funny to submit dumb responses that insult the host.  You can go ahead and do that, but you'll probably die.  The object of the game is to answer in such a way as to trick the other players into thinking that your response is my response.  I cannot stress that enough.  The last time I ran this game I wanted to face palm through my face.  If you do not understand the concept of the game, please ask questions. 

Here are the questions: 

2. Who does Outpost think will win this game (The whole game, not this challenge)?
5. What three scenes does Outpost consider the three best scenes in film history? 

After everybody has submitted, I will post all of the submissions, at which point you will have 24 hours to guess which response was mine.  This is why two of you must die for this challenge.  The final challenge in this game will be the final three players competing in a final Battle Bots ripoff. 

1. @theuntouchable
2. @rackcs
3. @SwAg
4. @Pickle Rick
5. @bcb1213
6. @Malfatron
7. @N4L

remember when @gopherwrestler was screwed over by this :)

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

OutpostDash

Here are the questions: 

1. @theuntouchable
2. @rackcs
3. @SwAg
4. @Pickle Rick
5. @bcb1213
6. @Malfatron
7. @N4L

This game has more biases in it than @The Orca game did O.o

• Like 2