GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Chiefs need to offer everything they have for Jalen

Problem is that their money situation is not ideal at all. Watkins will be gone next year, but after that they don't have a ton of maneuverability to create space and I'm pretty sure that they stil need to re-sign Chris Jones. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think on any given day, the Chiefs or Texans would win a matchup with one another to be honest. 

But the Texans are damn good when Watson is somewhat safe. 

KC has zero pass rush and not a single LB that can make a tackle. That helps any QB, but one like Watson makes it a walk in the park.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Problem is that their money situation is not ideal at all. Watkins will be gone next year, but after that they don't have a ton of maneuverability to create space and I'm pretty sure that they stil need to re-sign Chris Jones. 

We have $20M in cap space now. Another $20M next year. Could save another $14M if we cut Watkins.

Not great, but we have room.

Just now, Habbsawce said:

KC has zero pass rush and not a single LB that can make a tackle. That helps any QB, but one like Watson makes it a walk in the park.

Sure, and that offense can click on any given play and just outscore them. This is an impressive win for the Texans, and on the basis of it I'd have them higher if I did any sort of power rankings or something, but I think the two teams could certainly be a coin flip on any given day.