MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

28 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not sure I get the strategy last night. We need 2 wins. We're coming off two full days off. That was a gimme with Bledsoe and Midds. We could play full strength against Philly and OKC and still lose. Why not get your easy win vs ATL and rest the guys down the stretch? I realize it's still highly highly unlikely we can't win 2 of the next 5, but the energy needed to beat Philly or the Nets will be more than ATL.

I'm guessing they thought the bench could get the win and they darn near did.   I suppose it would have been easier if that game had been in Milwaukee...

11 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I freaking love Bledsoe. 

But he didn't do his team any favors by losing his cool and getting ejected from that important game.  We were already down a couple of guys to injury and Middleton isn't 100%.

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

But he didn't do his team any favors by losing his cool and getting ejected from that important game.  We were already down a couple of guys to injury and Middleton isn't 100%.

A) It wasn't an important game.

B) Don't ever take Embiid's s***. Screw that guy.

Giannis has zero respect for the Sixers and I love it. The game last night wasn't actually as close as the score showed. Sixers shot 50% from 3 and lost by six. If you normalize the 3-point % for PHI (assume PHI isn't just going to make 50% of their 3s and will instead shoot closer to their season average) the score is MIL 128, PHI 107. They were basically white hot 3 point shooting from Reddick and Scott away from getting run off the floor at home against a team without three of its top eight players.

1 hour ago, rcon14 said:

A) It wasn't an important game.

B) Don't ever take Embiid's s***. Screw that guy.

Giannis has zero respect for the Sixers and I love it. The game last night wasn't actually as close as the score showed. Sixers shot 50% from 3 and lost by six. If you normalize the 3-point % for PHI (assume PHI isn't just going to make 50% of their 3s and will instead shoot closer to their season average) the score is MIL 128, PHI 107. They were basically white hot 3 point shooting from Reddick and Scott away from getting run off the floor at home against a team without three of its top eight players.

I don't agree that that wasn't an important game.  We wanted the #1 seed and it is always a good thing to beat that team and put doubts in their heads.

Embiid sounds like a first class d bag and I don't have any respect for those clowns either but why should we lower ourselves to their level?  Beat them soundly on the courts and they won't be a problem for very long.

Edited by Pugger