Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

I know it's early, but man, congrats Badger fans. 110-0 against USF and CMU? Not the top of the heap, but wow! For real, you guys are going to have ridiculous momentum heading into next week. You have a top tier RB, Coan is my new favorite QB, and your defense just seems unreal. 

Wanted to stop in and give my congrats. Best of luck against Michigan. I look forward to watching it. 🍻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I know it's early, but man, congrats Badger fans. 110-0 against USF and CMU? Not the top of the heap, but wow! For real, you guys are going to have ridiculous momentum heading into next week. You have a top tier RB, Coan is my new favorite QB, and your defense just seems unreal. 

Wanted to stop in and give my congrats. Best of luck against Michigan. I look forward to watching it. 🍻

Tune in September 21st to watch a wolverine massacre

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

I was also but perhaps the coaching staff was pleased with his performance and wanted to check out the other kid too?

My guess is because they are listed as 2a/2b, that was Chryst keeping it "fair". But when one has burned his RS and the other hasn't, I'd rather have seen Mertz get the whole game.