Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Marching bands are the worst form of haltime entertainment. 

But they don't reflect poorly on the entire structure of the American education system like determining which kid dodges a mountain of student loan debt by who can chest pass more footballs into an inflatable soda can.

• Like 3

I don't even know why I follow this team so hardcore if this is what we're content being. UW and PC deserve each other. Most talented team we've ever had and we blow a season because our coach is in love with mediocre QBs because he was a mediocre QB who couldn't cut it at the position. I'd rather have Bret Bielema back.

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't even know why I follow this team so hardcore if this is what we're content being. UW and PC deserve each other. Most talented team we've ever had and we blow a season because our coach is in love with mediocre QBs because he was a mediocre QB. I'd rather have Bret Bielema back.

So you think a go fund me would get it done?

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't wait to land Berger on Friday. Will be awesome to see him cap off his 3 year career with a couple Doak Walkers and holding up that Pinstripe Bowl trophy proudly.

While Deacon Hill pisses away games because he can't throw the football.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

So you think a go fund me would get it done?

Would you GTFO of our thread? 

None of our fans go into your thread and talk **** or troll you guys. We're always polite to you and support you when you lose games. We've done nothing to antagonize you, and yet you're here after a Rose Bowl loss. 

Why?

• Like 3

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Would you GTFO of our thread? 

None of our fans go into your thread and talk **** or troll you guys. We're always polite to you and support you when you lose games. We've done nothing to antagonize you, and yet you're here after a Rose Bowl loss. 

Why?

No kidding. We've put up with it for an entire year because it's the CFB forum and we have a sense of humor. But goddamn does respect only go one way.

• Like 1

I'm going to make myself feel better by watching Graham Mertz highlights. His HS junior highlights, ffs, are better than any QB highlight tape we've had since Russell Wilson lol. 

Someone explain to me why Coan played over him? Feasibly. It wasn't that he wasn't ready. We have coaches that praised his ability to prepare when Coan was questionable with injury. He's physically ready and he has NFL caliber arm talent. So what was it? Because Jack's older? That's bush league. There was NO reason whatsover, defendable anyways, for Coan to start. None.