Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

JJ was only here 1 year, so I'm saying he's ineligible. Russell Wilson was also only here 1 year, but he's ineligible because I don't like him.

JJ was at least ALL IN as a Badger with a transfer/walkon underdog story. Russell Wilson is a Wisconsin meme.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:10 AM, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm conflicted on JJ because he's just about as corny as Russ is.

He's trying to be relatable JJ now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Part of me is glad that he's not being Captain America JJ anymore, but the other part of me just wants to constantly tell him it's 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% shut the **** up.

Here's what I'm talking about:

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's trying to be relatable JJ now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Part of me is glad that he's not being Captain America JJ anymore, but the other part of me just wants to constantly tell him it's 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% shut the **** up.

@JJWatt: Well Christmas dinner is gonna be WEIRD
source.gif

On 12/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

God, I wish we would have drafted TJ instead of King...