Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

I think it's time for Chryst to go.

Let's work a deal out behind the scenes and make it look mutual. Year's done.

Allen looks very, very impressive. OL marginally better than expected. Mertz actually did a thing on the run a few times which was surprising. Doesn't matter even a little bit.

OSU is also incredible again. Harrison's kid is the best WR they've had for a while IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Doesn't look like he's the slightest bit happy to be here to me. His passion's not there - he needs a vacation.

To me, that's an automatic ticking clock. The head coach can't check out.

Did you listen to his pregame interview on the radio by chance? The man just rambles and says a whole lot of nothing. If I were a parent and he was on my couch trying to recruit my child, I don't think I would buy the **** he sells. It's like there's no real focus other than being what Wisconsin is as an identity. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Did you listen to his pregame interview on the radio by chance? The man just rambles and says a whole lot of nothing. If I were a parent and he was on my couch trying to recruit my child, I don't think I would buy the **** he sells. It's like there's no real focus other than being what Wisconsin is as an identity. 

As soon as I heard a rumor that he was considering resigning it clicked to me that his entire demeanor hadn't been the same for a while now. As monotone as 24/7 clapping Chryst was back in the day, he wanted to be there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As soon as I heard a rumor that he was considering resigning it clicked to me that his entire demeanor hadn't been the same for a while now. As monotone as 24/7 clapping Chryst was back in the day, he wanted to be there.

When/where did you hear the rumor about resigning?