Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

Badger Nation,

Checking back in. Your D is still nuts. 

If you're not in the top 5 after this, I'm calling BS. You guys have as playoff ready a squad as I've seen. 

I've never been more excited to watch defensive shutouts. My running bet is that you wind up with more shutout games than not. Keep it goin! 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Realistically, is there any scenario where a 1 loss Wisconsin team makes it? I just hate the thought of having to beat tOSU twice in order to make the Final 4

Definitely a chance, assuming the 1 loss is @ OSU beats and then we beat a top 5 OSU in CC. Can’t see a 1 loss Oklahoma or anyone else from B1G getting on over us. Worst case scenario will be Bama losing close to LSU, then Georgia handing LSU 1st loss in CC. 13-1 UGA, 13-1 LSU, 12-1 Bama... yeah at least 2 of those would get mod over us.

25 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Definitely a chance, assuming the 1 loss is @ OSU beats and then we beat a top 5 OSU in CC. Can’t see a 1 loss Oklahoma or anyone else from B1G getting on over us. Worst case scenario will be Bama losing close to LSU, then Georgia handing LSU 1st loss in CC. 13-1 UGA, 13-1 LSU, 12-1 Bama... yeah at least 2 of those would get mod over us.

Maybe I'm just bitter and scorned about this, but I'm pretty sure the committee would trip over itself to put a 1 loss Oklahoma in over us.