Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This is going to be a super tough game. We will have to get out to a lead early and grind the running game in order to have a chance imo. Rodgers is incredible, Aaron Jones is explosive, Adams is hurt but may play, they have a couple Edge rushers who are top 10 in sacks, etc.

If we can beat the Bears we can beat the Packers, but it's going to be extremely difficult. I say we pull the upset 31-24 and Jacobs has over 150 yards rushing.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't think D.Adams plays and I wouldn't think Geronimo Allison plays as well. Packers are thin at WR, but so are the Raiders with Tyrell Williams likely out.

Until the Lions game, the Packers have outscored opponents 48-3 in the first QTR. They like to jump out to big leads and force teams to pass on them. The Packers also have scored very little points in the second half. They don't seem to make good adjustments after halftime.

Interested in seeing how this team comes out. They got a whole week off and I want to see if they come out hungry or lazy. The Lions came out of a bye week and looked great to start the game. No reason why the Raiders shouldn't be able to do that. Coaches have had two weeks and the Packers have only a handful of days to get ready.

Hopefully, Gruden keeps on riding Jacobs and gives him 25 plus carries. Keep the game close in the first qtr and pound the rock and have the DBs be aggressive. The same offensive gameplan that we saw against the Bears should be what we see against the Packers.

• Like 1

They go in to the half down 14-9, with 3 Redzone FG's on Jacobs back, as he eclipses 100 yards before half. After a big play by Zay Jones for a TD and pick six for the Packers on a ball that hits off Trevor Davis' hands. The Raiders get the ball back with 6 minutes left in the 4th, down 16-21 Raiders score to go up 22-21, go for 2 they miss it. Arod gets bailed out on a Roughing the passer penalty on 3rd and 10, then MVS draws a weak DPI and Mason Crosby hits a 45 yard FG to win the game 24-22.

Heartbreaking Loss for the Raiders. 

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1

I'm not saying we can't or won't win, but I'm going to predict that this will be like the Vikings game and the Lions game will be like the Bears game.

Really hope they can pull off the win and the last two games were solid proof, but we are bound to take some lumps at some point.

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

They go in to the half down 14-9, with 3 Redzone FG's on Jacobs back, as he eclipses 100 yards before half. After a big play by Zay Jones for a TD and pick six for the Packers on a ball that hits off Trevor Davis' hands. The Raiders get the ball back with 6 minutes left in the 4th, down 16-21 Raiders score to go up 22-21, go for 2 they miss it. Arod gets bailed out on a Roughing the passer penalty on 3rd and 10, then MVS draws a weak DPI and Mason Crosby hits a 45 yard FG to win the game 24-22.

Heartbreaking Loss for the Raiders. 

Although this is super depressing. It’s the most realistic raider prediction I have ever read. I sadly respect it.