Patrick Mahomes exits game with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

With all the fuss, I kind'a glad we won the game.

Here is the schedule. Mahomes wants to come back for the Titans game, but no one considers that realistic. I would not want to expose him to a soccer field in Mexico City, so I expect the Raisers game after the bye. 

8 Oct 27 GB @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 8:20 PM Tickets NBC      
9 Nov 03 MIN @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX      
10 Nov 10 KC @ TEN Nissan Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
11 Nov 18 KC @ LAC Estadio Azteca (Mexico City) 8:15 PM Tickets ESPN      
13 Dec 01 OAK @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

I'd prefer them to wait till Oakland at Arrowhead too. Now that they have time, they can at least scheme for Matt Moore. The same way they schemed for Alex Smith. They can win games that way.

2-2 would be beautiful. Then you get Mahomes healed from his ankle and knee going into the final stretch. Otherwise, shut him down and sell off some pieces for picks that you can address the OL/DL/LB position siwth at the draft.

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Henne is still on IR til the Minnesota game, but I gather he is physically ready now. Almost certainly they will activate Shurmur since it's only one game. No veteran would learn the offense as well as Shurmur knows it now. 

J

Only other options would be Litton or Bray to be backups. 

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Glad i won’t have to have a mini heart attack every time DAT is back to return now.

Surprised they released him. Guess it means good news for Sammy Watkins. On the other hand I would have expected OL Senat being cut. Didn't bring anything to the table.