NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

No our offense has not been a machine not even close to it.  A offense that has been a machine would atleast be matching teams early in the game to keep it close.   Our offense is extremely under performing at this point as we have no run game at all.  The only reason our numbers look good as said a few posts earlier is because we are down by 20+ by the 2nd quarter to half time.  Then we literally have to throw non stop to try and climb back in it. 

Try telling that to Skip Bayless when it comes to the Cowboys lol. He will tell you that the Cowboys fought hard and Dak passed for 400+yds in the 2nd half but in actuality they didnt do crap when it was close and the opposing team blew the game open before Dak and the Cowboys offense started to do something. But yeah as someone who picked the Falcons before the season to win the NFC South they have been a big disappointment. Changes have to be made because the Falcons are too talented to be this bad. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I can see QBs milking the hell out of that rule after that soft call in the giants game

Not a soft call. He gave himself up late but QBs have been giving themselves up late for forever and most defenders avoid that. Jordan Hicks has always been a moron and should know better.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Im not even mad at this point honestly lol.  Thats why im making jokes and crap with everyone like last week.   You are lucky you didn't make that avatar bet with me i would have won that EASILY xD  I know how bad we suck and how elite we can make goff look bwhahahaha

I got you. As soon as I get my lap top back I’ll make one for you. I owe a few people some stuff lol. I just always break my lap top.