Jockeying for the Playoffs

vike daddy

Based on how Seattle looks please give me Seattle.  The fact they have Travis Homer, Lynch and Turbin at RB shows how desperate they are.  That team is controlled by the run game and without it they simply are not the same.  Hopefully Seattle wins this against the 49ers but I doubt it.  

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

We all know that the Seahawks are going to win tonight. 

The NFL has done everything they can to make sure that Green Bay gets the #1 seed. 

Yeah it is a tough call, honestly as a Vikings fan and knowing they are at best a 1 win playoff team this year if that.  I would rather have GB lose early in the playoffs than the Vikings win one meaningless game and get beat 2nd round much less by the Packers.  Wish the Vikings could have played GB 1st round I think they could have won that one maybe.

With the injuries the Seahawks have at RB, the Saints would be far more difficult competition.

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah it is a tough call, honestly as a Vikings fan and knowing they are at best a 1 win playoff team this year if that.  I would rather have GB lose early in the playoffs than the Vikings win one meaningless game and get beat 2nd round much less by the Packers.  Wish the Vikings could have played GB 1st round I think they could have won that one maybe.

With the injuries the Seahawks have at RB, the Saints would be far more difficult competition.

I think it's all about matchups. The Vikings reward for a victory over Seattle would be a road trip to Green Bay. Despite the Vikings struggles with the Packers, they may be the 4th or 5th best team in the NFC playoffs. I could see the Vikings sneaking into the NFC Championship.

Just now, Nozizaki said:

I think it's all about matchups. The Vikings reward for a victory over Seattle would be a road trip to Green Bay. Despite the Vikings struggles with the Packers, they may be the 4th or 5th best team in the NFC playoffs. I could see the Vikings sneaking into the NFC Championship.

Have to win game one 1st, and I am just saying winning against Seattle now seems a hell of a lot easier than winning against New Orleans at the Big Easy.  

Hopefully the D keeps playing well in the playoffs, getting after the QB, creating turnovers and tackling aggressively.  And hopefully the OL still have a sick feel from that GB game last week and are super motivated.  Gosh that was a freaking *** kicking on the OL.  Za'Darius Smith had zero sacks against Detroit today and what he had like 19 of them against the Vikings last weekend, what a freaking beating that was.

At least Rodgers has kind of played like S recently, but just saying I would rather the Vikings lose in the playoffs if we only get one win, than see the Packers go to the Super Bowl and possibly win it....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marshpit23 said:

Maybe not. Hold on to our hats, the game is gonna come down to the wire. Seattle driving with 1:56 remaining in the game...down by 5

Realistically don't want to play either but going w/ the lesser of the 2 evils  ???