Week #8 MNF GameThread Steelers 2-4 vs. Dolphins 0-6

Steeler Hitman

26 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

I predict we prove how incompetent we really are and secure Miami’s lone win this season.

Not sure if I’m being a little pessimistic or attempting a reverse jinx.... :ph34r:

I meant it when I said it before. If that does happen the entire coaching staff needs to be fired Tomlin included.

7 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Please don't use the "unleash hell." quote.  :D  That didn't work out too well the last time it was used. xD

LOL! remember that fail! This year it was "frothing at the mouth" . Forget all that tomlin, let the play do the talking and don't bring up the execution blame either. Get the team ready and pile up the wins.

Is Watt out of this fins game?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

LOL! remember that fail! This year it was "frothing at the mouth" . Forget all that tomlin, let the play do the talking and don't bring up the execution blame either. Get the team ready and pile up the wins.

Is Watt out of this fins game?

He could be. Unfortunately Xavien Howard sounds like he will be back for this game.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, August4th said:

pretty sure a healthy Ben would of thrown for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns on Monday

A home primetime night game in those uniforms against a weak team = Ben going off. I'm going to miss those performances when he retires

History shows this is the exact type of game that a healthy Ben would find a way to throw 4 picks in.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, wwhickok said:

I meant it when I said it before. If that does happen the entire coaching staff needs to be fired Tomlin included.

That comment has been made about several games we ended up losing....and that was with better talent and a healthy Ben.

10 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

That comment has been made about several games we ended up losing....and that was with better talent and a healthy Ben.

Seriously, the Dolphins have no business keeping this within 30.

Also, Ben isnt that good anymore. I'd be more worried if he were playing, in some ways anyway 

We have plenty of talent and the dolphins do not. It's probably a comment I've made before, this game, but it's a 100% true statement when it comes to this game.

40 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Seriously, the Dolphins have no business keeping this within 30.

Also, Ben isnt that good anymore. I'd be more worried if he were playing, in some ways anyway 

We have plenty of talent and the dolphins do not. It's probably a comment I've made before, this game, but it's a 100% true statement when it comes to this game.

Beating an NFL team by 30 no matter how bad they are doesn't happen often. The Steelers right now aren't even that good to begin with. I think a 14-17 point win would be impressive enough. Heck, I'm not all that confident they'll win by 3. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chieferific said:

Beating an NFL team by 30 no matter how bad they are doesn't happen often. The Steelers right now aren't even that good to begin with. I think a 14-17 point win would be impressive enough. Heck, I'm not all that confident they'll win by 3. 

you must have not received the message that this is the internet and over reactions are mandatory.

on a serious note I am not sure how anyone that has watched even 1 game of ours this season can with straight face say(type) that we should win a game by 30