GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

The Steelers aren't a threat? They won the division and 3 more games than Baltimore last year

that 2nd game was basically a play off game. they barely beat us without  our best defensive player. our defense is a lot better now, i'm predicting a sweep of the steelers this season. we rested our players in the final game against cincy too so that u have to look more into that "won 3 more games"

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

That's fine... Because other teams do. I bet you didn't see them as a threat on Christmas either.

i was surrpised we were even in the game, in the christmas game given that we were the  most injured team in the NFL at that point. we would've won that game if not for the injuries. no doubt.

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

that 2nd game was basically a play off game. they barely beat us without  our best defensive player. our defense is a lot better now, i'm predicting a sweep of the steelers this season. we rested our players in the final game against cincy too so that u have to look more into that "won 3 more games"

Because the Steelers weren't without some pretty important players. But hey, if loosing one player allows your D to give up 31 points perhaps it isn't elite? :o

Archived