GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

that 2nd game was basically a play off game. they barely beat us without  our best defensive player. our defense is a lot better now, i'm predicting a sweep of the steelers this season. we rested our players in the final game against cincy too so that u have to look more into that "won 3 more games"

Well, I guess when your team misses the playoffs, you can take solace in excuse making and memories of resting players and .500 seasons.

Meanwhile, Steelers fans got to watch their team make the playoffs and win an exciting playoff game.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Because the Steelers weren't without some pretty important players. But hey, if loosing one player allows your D to give up 31 points perhaps it isn't elite? :o

I never said our defense was elite last year? And believe it or not even elite defenses give up 30 points my friend. Surprising, i know

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Well, I guess when your team misses the playoffs, you can take solace in excuse making and memories of resting players and .500 seasons.

Meanwhile, Steelers fans got to watch their team make the playoffs and win an exciting playoff game.

just stating facts dude. u said they won 3 more games than us last year, but our season was all over after that 2nd pittsburgh game(basically a play off game) where they barely won while we were decimated with injuries. might as well get a better draft pick lol

Archived