GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

ya they ended our season BARELY after we were decimated by injuries. honestly i was expeceting a blow out by them not a nail biter. unless those kinds of injuries happen again, i expect to sweep the steelers easily

But aren't the Ravens always decimated by injuries?

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Barely winning still equals winning, you know. All that matters is which teams finishes the game with more points.

that was a nail biter game dude almost a toss up who has the ball at the end type of game. This was when the ravens were decimated by injuries. everything should make sense...

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

that was a nail biter game dude almost a toss up who has the ball at the end type of game. This was when the ravens were decimated by injuries. everything should make sense...

Funny how the "decimated by injuries" excuse never works when Ben misses Ravens games as a significant amount of Ravens' wins have come with him out.

3 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

ya they ended our season BARELY after we were decimated by injuries. honestly i was expeceting a blow out by them not a nail biter. unless those kinds of injuries happen again, i expect to sweep the steelers easily

Lets settle this real easy. Joe Flacco sucks, their rbs suck, wrs are average and defense is certainly not elite. Baltimore is not a threat to any serious contender. 

Archived