Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Nugent looked shaky on the XP too... I don't care what everyone says. IF the Ravens offered the Pats Tucker for a 1st round pick (probs 32 overall), then BB would trade a first for a kicker.

The Ravens are not trading Tucker for a 1st (I know that's crazy to think a kicker has that much value)

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't think there's a particularly compelling argument that the 49ers aren't the best team in the league by a considerable margin. 

If you want to act like New England doesn’t exist, sure. I think the Saints have a real claim to be the best team in the NFL.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Getting there. He’s lost a lot of his blockers, center, both tackles, fullback and both TEs, so I’m giving him a pass for a few more weeks at least.

Which is all well and good, as long as you acknowledge that the real studs will find a way to gut out yards even with less-than-ideal personnel.

Cleveland in a bitter battle with Miami to see who will be the last team to throw for two passing touchdowns in a game this year. They are the last two teams standing. Cleveland is halfway there in this one to finally end the streak.