Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

Seriously who's the second best team in the AFC? Chiefs will be fighting for any kind of positioning if Mahomes misses more than one week. Ravens defense is a huge weakness. Maybe the Colts but they don't have the experience.

Like you can only play the opponents on your schedule but could the AFC like, challenge the Patriots just ONCE in this latest 10 year run aside from the Broncos going Ultra Instinct for one half?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If the Raiders can make it to the playoffs they're going to be a tough out.

Hope we can make it but tough schedule ahead. 

I personally believe the Pats just walk right to the SB though. 

The Packers, 49ers, Vikings, Seahawks, Rams, and Saints are better than every non-patriot AFC team this year imo. No offense to the Bills. AFC just horribly weak at the moment. I don’t think the Chiefs make the playoffs in the NFC, even if Mahomes plays all 16 games. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Hope we can make it but tough schedule ahead. 

I personally believe the Pats just walk right to the SB though. 

The Packers, 49ers, Vikings, Seahawks, Rams, and Saints are better than every non-patriot AFC team this year imo. No offense to the Bills. AFC just horribly weak at the moment. I don’t think the Chiefs make the playoffs in the NFC, even if Mahomes plays all 16 games. 

Bills suck, offense has no spark and defense was a mirage.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Seriously who's the second best team in the AFC? Chiefs will be fighting for any kind of positioning if Mahomes misses more than one week. Ravens defense is a huge weakness. Maybe the Colts but they don't have the experience.

Like you can only play the opponents on your schedule but could the AFC like, challenge the Patriots just ONCE in this latest 10 year run aside from the Broncos going Ultra Instinct for one half?

The issue this year is every team that was or is in a position to challenge the Pats (i.e. able to exploit one of those windows for weakness) is injured as hell in that particular area where they'd be able to exploit.

Just now, The LBC said:

The issue this year is every team that was or is in a position to challenge the Pats (i.e. able to exploit one of those windows for weakness) is injured as hell in that particular area where they'd be able to exploit.

They'll 100% draw the Texans in the divisional and just pick them apart barring Watson just playing ascendant football.