Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

Just now, Skins212689 said:

While Cousins hasn't won a Playoff game and is 5-28 against better teams. Seems you enjoy paying top dollar for guys who can't win against Stellar competition. That's a mediocrity type mindset, not 1 looking to win SuperBowls!😂😂

So you’re good with paying Trent Williams? Let’s not act like your franchise is any closer to a Super Bowl than Miami or Cleveland. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

While Cousins hasn't won a Playoff game and is 5-28 against better teams. Seems you enjoy paying top dollar for guys who can't win against Stellar competition. That's a mediocrity type mindset, not 1 looking to win SuperBowls!😂😂

Huh, when did I say that?
All I'm saying is I'd rather have Cousins going forward than a guy who's had 0 TDs and 4 picks (I wasn't even a big fan of his in the pre-draft process,either).

Just now, wcblack34 said:

So you’re good with paying Trent Williams? Let’s not act like your franchise is any closer to a Super Bowl than Miami or Cleveland. 

Trent should be traded plain and simple. Cousin's never should've gotten that much guranteed money for doing nothing but rack stats. Wins get SuperBowls not just stats. We all know your Franchise is more organized than Washington. Hell of other NFL Franchises are more organized than Washington.

This isn't about the two Franchises it's all About Kirk Cousin's and the passes he gets for being 5-28 against above average competition, but BECAUSE his stats are good he gets no blame for the outcome of those games. 

5 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

Huh, when did I say that?
All I'm saying is I'd rather have Cousins going forward than a guy who's had 0 TDs and 4 picks (I wasn't even a big fan of his in the pre-draft process,either).

That's mediocrity sir, Haskins has time to grow if ever put in the right situation. Meaning he's traded or they hire the right guy. 

Cousins isn't growing anymore, He is who he Is. 

5 minutes ago, Wundy said:

This was Stefanski's worst game by far, no rhythm to the playcalling. Why are we only running a handful of screens, they worked every time.

It was the "Ask Madden" offense. No plan what so ever. Just a bunch of random plays with no purpose.

Deep passes didn't set up the run. Run didn't set up the deep passes. Screens worked but only ran 3.

No idea what they tried to do today.

I don't post on here much anymore, and felt this almost needed it's own thread...

but if we don't bench Pat Elflein, I have zero hope for Zimmer and these coaches. I am almost happy the last couple of plays came down to him getting blown up ( again ) 

So the offensive staff has NO choice but to FINALLY consider benching this guy. I haven't had this much disgust for a OL since we drafted Matt Kalil. Both are/were too soft. 

• Like 2