Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I wonder if we see Goodwin again this season, I hope everything as alright with his family. But I'd love to see him with sanders out there.

I'm sure we will. I think not having practiced for two weeks may have been a factor

45 minutes ago, sherm said:

I still put most of this defense performance to short wk on the road. They'll bounce back.

Yeah, I think Maiocco said the 49ers only practiced once this week due to travelling and it being a short week. The D wasn't terrible when you take that into consideration. It was also their first game against a super mobile QB. They will watch the film and thankfully they have plenty of time to improve and gameplan before seeing Lamar

• Like 1

Just now, struby3 said:

Yeah, I think Maiocco said the 49ers only practiced once this week due to travelling and it being a short week. The D wasn't terrible when you take that into consideration. It was also their first game against a super mobile QB. They will watch the film and thankfully they have plenty of time to improve and gameplan before seeing Lamar

They didn't practice at all, from what I understand.  Just a walk through

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So what's the disaster rating if Alexander is done for the year? 6? 4? 8? 

4 or 5 sounds about right. Alexander is a big factor in the passing game, but this team and defense is loaded. We will be fine. 

I'm just happy to have our guys back on the offensive side of the ball. 

Shoutout to Brunskill though, played another what looked like clean game. Way to step up! Hopefully this man is able to stay in the league for at least three or four more years and provide for his family.