Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

of those 2, I'd definitely lean counselor 

I don't think it's impossible to have two town protectors here but I think it's more likely that there's one scum one and one town one in a game this size. And for reasons I gave I agree that I think it's more likely to be counselor.

27 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think it's impossible to have two town protectors here but I think it's more likely that there's one scum one and one town one in a game this size. And for reasons I gave I agree that I think it's more likely to be counselor.

I could buy into this logic. Counselor.

22 hours ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg  Not sure if the Dome vote will count.  He voted before he was silenced.

Vote Count:  Unofficial

Forge - 2 -  Forge, ET

Ted - 1 - Touch

squire - 1 - Rick

Counselor - 2 - squire, gopher

ET -  2 - Dome????, Hockey

Hockey -  1 -  Orca

22 hours ago, Counselor said:

Lmao

Gopher

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

Everyone vote Forge. There's no other choice. 

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Haha, no, @Dome‘s vote doesn’t count.

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

et or squire 

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Hockey and Ted

Hockey and Ted

Hockey and Ted

Ted has been very pushy of the Hockey got info and dismissed me angle trying to clear himself.

At the point you claim info on someone it does no good to just say info or reasons, unless there is more to it or you are hiding an evil motive imo

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Why are you so interested in this? You tried to hit me?

Hockey

@SwAg

Unofficial VC

Forge - 2 -  Forge, ET

Ted - 2 – Touch, Orca

Counselor - 2 - squire, gopher

ET -  2 – Hockey, Pickle

Hockey -  1 -  Counselor

Yet to vote:  Ted, Rackcs

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was never buying his protector claim, if that matters.  

Here are my thoughts on players.  I can try to elaborate more on them when I get to my laptop later tonight

Touch – had no role, not sure if he does yet at this point.  Could be possible VP?  Aside from that, reads town based on thread play.

Rackcs – day hit on Mwil.  Claimed Melania and no counter claim.  Has been quiet otherwise.  Strong town lean

Orca – stated he was going to be more laid back this game and has stuck to that…surprisingly.  Has not offered much of info or push on anyone.  Scum lean

Dome – silenced 2x.  claimed PGO.  Strong town lean

Ted – connection to malf is curious.  Not providing much, but with the pace of this game, there is not much to really go off of when he has been around it seems.  (European time zone difference)

Hockey – has some info on Ted (appears to at least).  Seems to want to push Counselor, but has yet to do so.

Pickle – held to his keeping a low profile for day 1.  Then came out full pickle with a push on forge.  Coincides with the new VP announcement?  Other than that, feels like town pickle with his probing line of questions

ET – His name appearing in the write up after N1 and the kill of Matts.  Feels like resolving this with the Forge ending Night 1 early/roleblock.   As some have mentioned, could be INDY and would explain how he got a move off vs a town roleblock.

Forge – Scum of scum.  Not much more needs to be stated here.  Survived lynch and night kill attempt

Gopher – soft counter to the counselor protector claim.  Pushed on forge hard D2. 

Counselor – replacement for KSJ and the protector claim that was unsolicited with 1 vote (might have been more).  Statement on someone trying to hit him N2.  Lack of clarification in write up or from him on that. 

summary 

Scum:  Forge

Scum lean:  counselor, ET, orca, Ted

Neutral:  Hockey, touch, pickle, gopher

Town lean:  rackcs, dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you think he was just doing that for fun?  Him doing that seems like a play to draw out the town protector, no?

He also claimed a hit.  Imo he is just trolling to get players to counterclaim.  I read ksj as mafia d1 and that was reaffirmed when ksj refused to be killed by swag (rather quickly). 

He also has been claiming that someone tried to killed him etc. However he has refused to engage on that topic 

I could go counselor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

He also claimed a hit.  Imo he is just trolling to get players to counterclaim.  I read ksj as mafia d1 and that was reaffirmed when ksj refused to be killed by swag (rather quickly). 

He also has been claiming that someone tried to killed him etc. However he has refused to engage on that topic 

I could go counselor. 

I forgot about the ksj stuff but that's absolutely true. He asked to be replaced but then balked when swag seemed to imply that he would be modkilled rather than replaced.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I could go counselor. 

Remember in the criminal minds game when Mwil claimed to have survived a hit on N1. 

If he is trying to draw out power roles, those troll claims are anti town.