Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

hockey - I can buy that you are fbi and arrested dome (so you are scum)

While I do know there is a jailer role out there that is unclaimed I highly doubt that FBI members are actual characters rather than color for a write-up.

Also if you factor in that role enhancers are really only used in the case of "role madness games" where everyone has some type of power.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

While I do know there is a jailer role out there that is unclaimed I highly doubt that FBI members are actual characters rather than color for a write-up.

Also if you factor in that role enhancers are really only used in the case of "role madness games" where everyone has some type of power.

I don't follow the last sentence

as to the first, I fully believe comey or someone from the fbi is in the game as they are part of the deep state conspiracy to remove drump from office.  otherwise the fbi arresting dome does not make sense.  

whoever is doing that is scum, they would not be aligned with drump and would have their own agenda

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

???

On 11/5/2019 at 6:16 AM, gopherwrestler said:

also wait, what did counselor say his role was in thread? 

On 11/5/2019 at 6:17 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Because I think he’s lying

On 11/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, gopherwrestler said:

I’ll be back on again tonight, @Malfatron write me down a recap throughout the day

On 11/5/2019 at 7:41 AM, Malfatron said:

1. forge accidentally posted that his power was to call a rally. soon after, admitted he was mafial

2. counselor claimed protector

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I don't want to harp on it but a town mistake doesn't identify mafia, nor should it lead a lynch.

no but it can lead to it, bc depending on who he enhanced we can tell who is mafia.  

if he enhanced et (ted is scum with et)

if he enhanced squire (ted is scum with squire)

etc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@rackcs, @squire12, @gopherwrestler can you please move your vote from counselor. Nobody has counterclaimed his protector role and it would be highly inconvenient to lynch the protector with an investigator out in the open.

There absolutely is another protector claim out there

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Gopher didn't claim protect, he claimed that he knew of another protector.

I'm still waiting on clarification of what he knows.

I took his phrasing as his way of soft claiming protector. If he isn't the protector and just knows of one he still is claiming another protector. I'm feeling pretty good about you and Counselor being scum.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Yes I get that, but are we sure he’s unhittable? 

Yeah I get that....

what are the odds there are to civ protector roles in this game do you think. I know another civ protector. Counselor is also saying he is. 

seems odd there would be 2 of them

On 11/5/2019 at 9:14 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Two civ protectors does seem even? I’m honestly just wondering. 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:15 PM, Malfatron said:

its not likely unless its a modified role or something. or protector and jailor

best discussed after night is over tho

On 11/5/2019 at 9:16 PM, Forge said:

I, for one, appreciate this kind of open dialogue. 

On 11/6/2019 at 8:32 PM, gopherwrestler said:
On 11/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, squire12 said:

This interaction with malf and gopher has me thinking that there could be a scum protector....fits the theme for a Drump body guard type role.

I said that. Counselor said he was a protector so either there are  2civ protectors or counselor is a scum protector

On 11/6/2019 at 9:00 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Couselor 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Can someone give me a slight recap of what happened today? I honestly don’t have time this time tonight to go thru the whole thing like I did the other night. I’ll try but a recap would honestly be nice. Or just some key thoughts, or important post that you find interesting