Week 9: Sam Darnold vs the Miami Dolphins

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

And he won’t stick up for his “boy” Gase. That narrative is so false. We paid Douglas handsomely, like a top GM in this league. Time to earn it

Lmao exactly what I was saying before this. Gase sucked in Chicago and JD had nothing to do with his hire at that time. People made it seem like they were blood brothers.  

Just now, rickyt31 said:

Lmao exactly what I was saying before this. Gase sucked in Chicago and JD had nothing to do with his hire at that time. People made it seem like they were blood brothers.  

If JD cared about his own success I’d be trying to get as far away from Gase as possible 

Thank god we are at the easy part of our schedule. Nobody could think the season would be so bad. After watching Darnold there is no question he can't read defensives jet. Hopefully that will improve. Now that Leo Williams is gone I am sure we will draft a D lineman with our first pick in the draft. This is like the Rich Kotite, era all over again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Thank god we are at the easy part of our schedule. Nobody could think the season would be so bad. After watching Darnold there is no question he can't read defensives jet. Hopefully that will improve. Now that Leo Williams is gone I am sure we will draft a D lineman with our first pick in the draft. This is like the Rich Kotite, era all over again.

Comparing the two is actually an insult to Kotite at this point. Lol

Edited by JohnnyHectorFan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Except Kotite has been statistically better than Gase