Week 9: Sam Darnold vs the Miami Dolphins

jetskid007

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Let’s all just pray CJ realizes what he’s done.

Fire Gase tomorrow, Promote Williams to HC, Jim bob cooter to OC, and literally go into next offseason like this year never happened. And give JD full control 

Yes this this this all of this.

Give Gregg a legit tryout for HC too. He holds guys accountable I like that. 

8 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Yes this this this all of this.

Give Gregg a legit tryout for HC too. He holds guys accountable I like that. 

I don’t know if Williams will be a good HC but I’m damn sure willing to give him the rest of the year over Gase.

not to mention Cleveland looked good under him down the stretch last year and look at them now

anything is better than this uninspired unprepared team we’ve been seeing 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I don’t know if Williams will be a good HC but I’m damn sure willing to give him the rest of the year over Gase.

not to mention Cleveland looked good under him down the stretch last year and look at them now

anything is better than this uninspired unprepared team we’ve been seeing 

You are missing the big problem, no matter, who the head coach is the Jets have the worst roster in the NFL, horrible O line sub par receivers.The guy you really have to blame is the Jet ownership & the real villain Macc, who set this team back four years. Sure Gase is not the man for the HC of the Jets, no coach go do anything with mess they call a roster.

16 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You are missing the big problem, no matter, who the head coach is the Jets have the worst roster in the NFL, horrible O line sub par receivers.The guy you really have to blame is the Jet ownership & the real villain Macc, who set this team back four years. Sure Gase is not the man for the HC of the Jets, no coach go do anything with mess they call a roster.

A similar cast of lineman looked a hell of a lot better under bowles

Has the line coach changed? 

17 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Not the worst. Def void of a lot of talent and depth but not the worst.  We are the worst coached team though - especially on O. 

• Like 1

I had a strong feeling we would lose this game. I think the team has stopped playing for Gase. I was hoping we would pull out the win but now I have to face my buddies at work. This loss is a crushing loss. I think the Jets broke Sam just like we broke Mark Sanchez. We need a MASSIVE over haul from the guys doing tickets sales and laundry to the owner. We as fans should be give something for the crap they have put us through. 

8 games and if it weren’t for that long td to Robby the jets would have no 100yd WRs this season and no 300yd passer. Awful. Especially in a league that caters to passing the ball.

FYI... I wanted Josh Allen over Q. But got made fun of for wanting DK Metcalf if we address’s edge in FA. Ya he has 530yds and 5 TDs. For perspective... our leading WR is Crowder with 500yfs and 1 TD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

8 games and if it weren’t for that long td to Robby the jets would have no 100yd WRs this season and no 300yd passer. Awful. Especially in a league that caters to passing the ball.

FYI... I wanted Josh Allen over Q. But got made fun of for wanting DK Metcalf if we address’s edge in FA. Ya he has 530yds and 5 TDs. For perspective... our leading WR is Crowder with 500yfs and 1 TD

You guys can't assume those guys would do good here. You have no line and Sam is throwing to him instead of Wilson. Allen would just be getting double teamed and not made an impact here. The Jets roster is very weak in a lot of areas. 

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

You guys can't assume those guys would do good here. You have no line and Sam is throwing to him instead of Wilson. Allen would just be getting double teamed and not made an impact here. The Jets roster is very weak in a lot of areas. 

I do know we need an edge rusher and WR more than we need an interior DLineman though

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I was waiting for you to say something about DK ...lol.  In fairness, he did go in the 2nd and I don't think guys were doubting him talent wise just at 3.  I am not unhappy with Q but wanted Allen over him.

• Like 1