Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

Just now, DaBoys said:

Jason Garrett seems to be the guy there

Hmmm.  Offensively it’s more the Minny front line dominating our line at key moments

drive one poor play execution and or call once at the 40 and missed FG

drive two dropped pass 

drive three dropped pass and  DL didn’t give Dak time to run called play and WR slipped on cut

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

What in the hell was that? Great pass there, 4. I see your footwork, coverage reading and decision making is back to trash.

Now Dak has thrown some McNabb style worm killers tonight, but Cooper did slip, that ball was already in the air when that happened.

The sad reality is Garrett's winning % as of the end of the 2018 season against teams with winning records is .367.  So we are going to lose about 2/3rds of our games against teams with winning records with Garrett as HC.  The members of the GDL (Garrett Defense League) will rise to defend him however the truth hurts.  Garrett must go.  We are not competitive unless we are playing the Giants of the league every week.  When I look at the talent on this roster I have to ask why is it such a struggle to compete with the big boys?  Conversely what could another coach do with this talent?

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

The one thing I've learned from this season is not to give up early obviously but this is beyond stomach-churning that Dallas can never ever ever get off to a good start are you freaking kidding me.

14 to 0 against Philly??? Good start there.