Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Not terribly confident in this one. Dallas gets some help as Thielen probably won't play. 

I doubt Thielen sits out but will see. He dressed against KC but wasn’t feeling right. Hopefully another week of rest will get him ready, but I know hamstrings can be difficult to deal with. I think MN really missed him against KC, Diggs was blanketed in coverage and KC stacked the box to stop Cook. Having Diggs and Thielen available is crucial if MN is victorious. I’m not feeling confident right now given MNs track record under Zimmer in prime time games. 

So guys I’ll be at the game and I’ll be fairly close to field level.  I’m fully prepared to smuggle a black cat into the stadium and release it if the cowboys fall behind.  Any thoughts on how to get one past security?  And do you think any black cat would work?  Or does it need to be THE black cat?

• Like 1

Just now, The_Slamman said:

So guys I’ll be at the game and I’ll be fairly close to field level.  I’m fully prepared to smuggle a black cat into the stadium and release it if the cowboys fall behind.  Any thoughts on how to get one past security?  And do you think any black cat would work?  Or does it need to be THE black cat?

I suppose a black cat with sufficient to equivalent chonk, moves and hotness would suffice. 

12 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

>:(

Heres the thing about the black cat.... I think we 100% need to adopt it as our truth and savior. The Eagles all changed their avys to horses and they won the superbowl. Horses. Our team is named "Cowboys". That seems ridiculous. 

But you know what kills birds? Cats. 

And this cat has already murdered a giant on prime time TV. 

Its literally the best animal ever born.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Heres the thing about the black cat.... I think we 100% need to adopt it as our truth and savior. The Eagles all changed their avys to horses and they won the superbowl. Horses. Our team is named "Cowboys". That seems ridiculous. 

Follow your lead again? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

A couple of years ago, didn’t the eagles forum have a thing with cats?

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Follow your lead again? :ph34r:

Its just a suggestion

5 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

A couple of years ago, didn’t the eagles forum have a thing with cats?

I am not picky. I would adopt a picture of a blowfish if it meant winning more games. I am just saying that the Hot Cat is killing it right now... We shouldnt ignore that.