TNF GDT - Chargers (4-5) @ Raiders (4-4)

RaidersAreOne

Who win's on TNF?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who win's on TNF?

29 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Which Charger team will show up? Will it be the one that just spanked Green Bay or the one that got spanked by the then winless Broncos and one win Steelers?

Yeah tbh this will be what decides this game. If the same Chargers team shows up from last week, I think we win easily. If the Chargers team of a few weeks ago shows up, it'll be a very long night.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Fun fact I'd like to spout out while I can still do so: The Oakland Raiders have NEVER beaten the LA Chargers. They've been swept in 1960, 2017 and 2018 for a 6-0 record against them.

Well, it’s the first time we’ve had an above average team to be fair. Last two years this was a bottom of the barrel football team. The last time we had a good team in 2016 we swept them. 

I really think the Raiders/Chargers are very equal this season though. 

This should be a fun game. Two equals teams. Division game. TNF has also been amazing this year. 

Gonna be great, wish you guys luck and may the best team win! Someones season ends today IMO. 

Most I’ve been excited for any game all year. This is both teams season. Raiders lose this, and they very very likely aren’t going to the playoffs. Chargers lose and they definitely are out. Both of these teams are hot right now and absolutely #6 seed contenders at the moment.  

This is basically a playoff game. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

What was the difference in those games? Melvin Ingram's return?

Not Ingram, though his return has definitely helped. If there was one player that made a difference it would be Okung back at LT. But we also did horrible earlier because of the offensive playcalling and losing Pouncey at Center IMO. Plus it seems we just lacked energy compared to the earlier games. Even in the losses against the Lions and Texans earlier in the year there seemed to be more energy. Most importantly against the Packers, we did not make the typical bonehead turnover mistakes that doomed us earlier.

3 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Fun fact I'd like to spout out while I can still do so: The Oakland Raiders have NEVER beaten the LA Chargers. They've been swept in 1960, 2017 and 2018 for a 6-0 record against them.

Wait what? 2017? How long have they been out of San Diego... O.o