GDT: Chiefs -3.5 (6-3) @ Titans (4-5)

ragevsuall17

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

well, none of us have ever been a professional football player, or athlete at all. So maybe we need to get off social media and stick to our jobs and leave the man alone??   

That's what social media is. You can't take the "social" out of social media. 

I'm not personally on there criticizing the players, but many people do, and if he can't handle it he shouldn't be reading it. He's getting the same criticism as probably 90% of notable players on each team, so he doesn't need to be taking it as personally as he is.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I'm not personally on there criticizing the players, but many people do, and if he can't handle it he shouldn't be reading it. He's getting the same criticism as probably 90% of notable players on each team, so he doesn't need to be taking it as personally as he is.

That is part of why he is paid so much. 

They not only have to deal with the physical aspect but the mental aspect. 

Now not saying he should have to deal with anything disgusting. Or threats. 

But if he being told he sucks then he has to deal with that. He is being compensated very well to deal with that. 

Shoot kids in middle school deal with worst! Lol 

But yeah. Stay off of it. I know I would. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

You just proved the point I was making lol.

You cant as a fan use social media to criticize someone then say that someone needs to just take it and stay off social media and do their job. That's pretty hypocritical in my eyes. I'm not at all saying he shouldn't be criticized, because he should be. But he should be free to defend himself. and if we as fans cant take that maybe we need to get off social media also? maybe we shouldn't take it so personal?    

36 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Maybe this team does will against teams that try to air it out, but against teams that can run

Panthers, Colts, Bills, Jags and broncos 

We struggled. 

So we gave left the Raiders, Saints, Texans, Jags, Texans again and Colts. 

Can you see 4-5 wins out of that?

Maybe 4 if Brissett is still hurt. We won’t beat the Texans twice and we’ll probably lose to some random team like the Raiders but then beat the Saints

15 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

You cant as a fan use social media to criticize someone then say that someone needs to just take it and stay off social media and do their job. That's pretty hypocritical in my eyes. I'm not at all saying he shouldn't be criticized, because he should be. But he should be free to defend himself. and if we as fans cant take that maybe we need to get off social media also? maybe we shouldn't take it so personal?    

I'm not taking it personal. I'm talking professional.

I do not make those comments so why is me not expecting my pro LG not to respond go them hypocritical? I understand people are trolls on the internet and that is why I understand he's being harshly criticized and also why I understand he needs to stop responding to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm not taking it personal. I'm talking professional.

I do not make those comments so why is me not expecting my pro LG not to respond go them hypocritical? I understand people are trolls on the internet and that is why I understand he's being harshly criticized and also why I understand he needs to stop responding to them.

My original comment wasn't to you.

I'm simply saying it goes both ways. If you (you meaning anyone who does not just TitanSS) attack me on social media why should I be expected to not respond? and why should that be any different from a pro athlete?

26 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I don't see it as hypocritical at all.  If you want to be on social media as a player, fine.  If you can't take some critical comments and have to pop off and have a pity-party, that's pathetic.  He's getting paid more money in a year than I will my entire life and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because his feelings were hurt?  Grow up, buddy.  Grow up.  (Saffold, not you - lovetitans)

And if you want to criticize me for saying that, fine.  That's your right.  We can disagree and remain civil.  You won't see me crying about your comments.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I don't see it as hypocritical at all.  If you want to be on social media as a player, fine.  If you can't take some critical comments and have to pop off and have a pity-party, that's pathetic.  He's getting paid more money in a year than I will my entire life and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because his feelings were hurt?  Grow up, buddy.  Grow up.  (Saffold, not you - lovetitans)

And if you want to criticize me for saying that, fine.  That's your right.  We can disagree and remain civil.  You won't see me crying about your comments.

You're right we can disagree and remain civil. has one of us not done that? just pointing out that the same logic can be applied to us as fans. if we cant take a player defending himself maybe we need to stay off social media also. obviously you're free to say what you want.

15 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Man... watching the highlights, that whole stadium is red. How many home teams can have the visitor pick any random spot and Lambeau Leap into their own supporter

44 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

You're right we can disagree and remain civil. has one of us not done that? just pointing out that the same logic can be applied to us as fans. if we cant take a player defending himself maybe we need to stay off social media also. obviously you're free to say what you want.

I don’t think you understand context. There is a huge difference between us average joes making 20 bucks an hour getting clowned on social media and a multimillionaire celebrity being called out by fans. It’s a world apart, and is only hypocritical for those who don’t get the difference between an actual dictionary and urban dictionary. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovetitans said:

The difference I see is between defending yourself and sounding like a whiny cry-baby.  His first two sentences were pathetic.  If you remove those and just keep the second two sentences of his post, I'd be totally fine with it.  Defend yourself.  He has a point that those criticizing him don't know the scheme so they may not even be correct in placing blame on him.  But save the "woe is me" stuff when you're being paid millions to play a game for a living.