Is Kyler the most talent rookie to play since Luck?

AntonChigurh

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Goodness, no. Kyler has a great arm, but it's not even in the same stratosphere as Mahomes.

Yea watch his games, he gets more torque on his throws between 0 50 than mahomes 

Mahomes has better velocity after 50 though.

But its clear murray has an arm on mahomes level to anyone watching his games 

43 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Yea watch his games, he gets more torque on his throws between 0 50 than mahomes 

Mahomes has better velocity after 50 though.

But its clear murray has an arm on mahomes level to anyone watching his games 

I've been watching both Mahomes and Murray since their days at Texas Tech and A&M/Oklahoma, respectively.

Mahomes is far superior to Kyler in arm strength/talent. It's not even comparable, actually. It's not meant to be a knock on Kyler (his arm talent Russell Wilson-esque which is fine). 

Mahomes is on another level entirely. Saying otherwise means you haven't seen much of Mahomes.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've been watching both Mahomes and Murray since their days at Texas Tech and A&M/Oklahoma, respectively.

Mahomes is far superior to Kyler in arm strength/talent. It's not even comparable, actually. It's not meant to be a knock on Kyler (his arm talent Russell Wilson-esque which is fine). 

Mahomes is on another level entirely. Saying otherwise means you haven't seen much of Mahomes.

Not really sure what you are looking at.

Mahomes is barely ahead of murray in terms of arm strength and murray is more talented than mahomes in the arm. 

There is no world in this reality where mahomes has more arm talent than murray. 

And I love mahomes 

53 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Not really sure what you are looking at.

Mahomes is barely ahead of murray in terms of arm strength and murray is more talented than mahomes in the arm. 

There is no world in this reality where mahomes has more arm talent than murray. 

And I love mahomes 

...so, you haven't seen much of Mahomes. That's what I'm reading.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

...so, you haven't seen much of Mahomes. That's what I'm reading.

Seen plenty. 

Murray has better accuracy and anticipation. 

The cardinals are 6th in yards after catch while having no wrs who can break open against decent corner backs. 

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=231

And the eye test makes in even clear. Murrays throws a very catchable fall just about every drop back. His placement is already elite. 

And your really underestimating Murray's arm strength because he has a far stronger arm than Russell. Arod esque the way the balls comes out of his hand.