Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Congrats guys. Was expecting it to be a defensive struggle but eventually we just broke. Offense gave us no help. Whats the deal with Murray? Henry got a ton of work late but even before it got out of hand looked to be better. I know he is the future, but is the future now?

I want Henry to get better at catching balls once that happens or if he can get better i'll be happy with Henry as our starter. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Congrats guys. Was expecting it to be a defensive struggle but eventually we just broke. Offense gave us no help. Whats the deal with Murray? Henry got a ton of work late but even before it got out of hand looked to be better. I know he is the future, but is the future now?

Potentially it could be that it's Henry's time. 

Murray was also injured in training camp/preseason and missed a lot of time. He is likely not at 100%. 

The Jags defense is legit. I feel like your team is a QB away from being a really good team. 

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Potentially it could be that it's Henry's time. 

Murray was also injured in training camp/preseason and missed a lot of time. He is likely not at 100%. 

The Jags defense is legit. I feel like your team is a QB away from being a really good team. 

I do feel that way most of the time. The defense is really good when they have more than 5 minutes of rest but the offense can't sustain any drives. All short passes and LF

Just now, KingTitan said:

I think so. Something. Doesn't have the burst he did last year.  

I thought Murray looked decent in the first half. Not incredible, but was hitting the holes when they were there..but at some point he just seemed to start looking off. Hope he's not hurt, even if he is demoted to 2, I'd rather have him than Fluellen as the 2.

Archived