Lions and Bears oh my, 11/10/19, GDT

beardown3231

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Can we come out at half time with a new offense also.

Sarcastic or not, I want to see reserves out there more. Wims, Holtz, Bars, etc. Hell put Patterson out there, if little guys cant catch it just throw big bodies with bigger catch radius out there. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

Sarcastic or not, I want to see reserves out there more. Wims, Holtz, Bars, etc. Hell put Patterson out there, if little guys cant catch it just throw big bodies with bigger catch radius out there. 

Not sarcastic I've been saying for most of the season it's more than just Trubisky. I just have no trust in any part of the Bears to get anything done.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Not sarcastic I've been saying for most of the season it's more than just Trubisky. I just have no trust in any part of the Bears to get anything done.

Gotcha. I want sure if you meant full overhaul or not. Agree completely then, I've been echoing the same. 

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

Put in chase let’s see. What happens.

Totally fine with it. At this point we are just playing for draft slot, the season is over for me.