Jump to content
Matts4313

News and Notes W11: OL dinged up

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, D82 said:

 

Another crowning achievement of the ineptness of Garrett and his inbred redneck of an owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Another crowning achievement of the ineptness of Garrett and his inbred redneck of an owner.

This one’s better

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seem to indicate some serious issues with Dallas....or maybe they’re the only team in the past decade to experience bad luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

This seem to indicate some serious issues with Dallas....or maybe they’re the only team in the past decade to experience bad luck. 

Yeah the bad luck experienced is called Garrett the last decade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we have the same record as the Miami Dolphins over the last 6 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

This seem to indicate some serious issues with Dallas....or maybe they’re the only team in the past decade to experience bad luck. 

I mean, they have lost all their close games this year while going 9-1 in close games last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean, they have lost all their close games this year while going 9-1 in close games last year. 

I remember there being a lot of talk about this after the season. 

Defense regressing, some key drops/turnovers, poor coaching decisions...and well...those close wins turn into close losses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean, they have lost all their close games this year while going 9-1 in close games last year. 

Consistently inconsistent. That is one thing Dallas seems to have mastered under Garrett.

I do get your point though. The team and Garrett aren't nearly as bad as they are being portrayed and I'm as guilty as anyone of being a little dramatic on that front. I simply haven't got any more leash for Garrett. 

 

Edited by WizardHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Consistently inconsistent. That is one thing Dallas seems to have mastered under Garrett.

I do get your point though. The team and Garrett aren't nearly as bad as they are being portrayed and I'm as guilty as anyone of being a little dramatic on that front. I simply haven't got any more leash for Garrett. 

 

Well again, it's the 10 years and 3 playoff wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×