Who you got?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

Alright, besides how the game became a complete circus at the end.

- Our defense played lights out. Yes, it was against a bad offense, but we rattled Rudolph into having what was easily his worst game. They absolutely need to do a better job at keeping their composure though. This would have been a shutout if it weren't for that drive with a crazy amount of penalties. Some were ticky tack calls, but still.

- Baker played well. Anyone who says otherwise has an agenda, IMO. He wasn't perfect, but he did a great job at escaping pressure - which was there essentially all game long - and he made his fair share of fantastic passes. He was looking more like Baker from last year with some of those dimes.

- I liked the fact that we stayed committed to the run even though Pittsburgh did a good job at containing Chubb. Just force Chubb down their throats to help open up the passing game, which I think it did a bit.

- Our OL is garbage - specifically our OTs. Pittsburgh's front seven will give most teams problems, but Baker had pressure in his face all game long. Getting new OTs will be priority number one personnel wise this offseason.

- Disappointing game for Seibert. Hopefully this game doesn't rattle him and he bounces back.

- Run Hunt more! I love utilizing him in different ways, but Pittsburgh did a great job at containing Chubb, so I would have liked to have seen Hunt get more chances to run the ball.

- We just need to do a better job at keeping our composure. We're still playing with too much emotion and making boneheaded decisions. That has hurt us so many times this season.

Overall, it feels good to win and to beat Pittsburgh. But it still feels like a loss in a way because any chance we had at running the table (which was slim) is now basically gone with Garrett likely being done for the year. Our overall pass rush wasn't particularly good even with Myles, so it'll likely be non-existent with him gone.

• Like 1

The ex official said 3 or 4 games besides more than that this probably goes to court and Myles plays the rest of the season before a very messy hearing 

This could cost Harslem hundred of millions of dollars don’t think he will take that sitting down

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shoffma1999 said:

I cannot stand these Steelers fans and the national media pundits with this whole situation. The Steelers have been one of, if not the, dirtiest team in the league for years. James Harrison spent his entire career lighting people up with the crown of his helmet and cheap-shotting people, Ryan Shazier was becoming the same way before his injury, Antonio Brown flying leap kicked our punter in the face, Kimo von Oelhoffen intentionally injured Carson Palmer, and these a$$holes have been cheering this stuff the whole time.

Now their QB tries to play tough guy because he's mad he got owned, tries to twist Garrett's neck and rip his helmet off, hits him in the groin twice, goes after him while his Olineman has him by the arms, and then wants to play victim when he gets whacked. What a joke. Sure, Garrett will be suspended, but Mason Rudolph and Maurkice Pouncey better also get some form of suspension. If I am Steve Wilks, come two weeks, I am unleashing the Dogs of War on the Steelers. I am sending 6 to 8 guys every single play. Mason Rudolph is not finishing that game if I am the Browns Defensive Coordinator.

The Steelers are the neighborhood bully who go crying to teacher when someone stomps them into the ground because they are sick of their BS. The thing that sucks is that Garrett swinging the helmet is going to seriously screw us because we will be without our best player for the rest of the year and you know the dirty scumbags, that the Steelers are, are going to try to cheap shot our players every chance they get. Sadly, they will get away with it because a Steelers player could bring a gun on the field and shoot someone in the stomach and the Refs would find some obscure rule to justify why it wasn't a penalty and the national media pundits would be like "oh yeah good call, once a player is past the 40 yard line with the ball in the 3rd quarter with at least 10 minutes left you are free to shoot them, that's definitely in the rule book, good call."

Pleasure to talk to you but my best guess is the Steelers that Mayfield,obj,Landry,Chubb, and hunt use this for motivation.

2 minutes ago, New_Age_Dawgs said:

Gen thread definitely was ugly.  Like if that happened to them in Myles spot pretty sure most everyone would respond like that.    The game in two weeks should be slightly interesting to say.   They're going to be head hunting and the NFL better be ready to step in on those too.

I think it’s going to be more sizzle than steak tbh.

The league knows all eyes will be on that game and teams will be warned.

I’d expect it will be physical, but within the rules.

From a public standpoint, one of the negatives of this ordeal is that it was a Thursday night game when no other games were played, and there are no stories. So all eyes are on this episode today. It would’ve been a big ordeal at 4 o’clock on a Sunday, but it is certainly magnified given all the circumstances. The talking heads or just repeating the same old jargon all day and circle jerking each other. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think it’s going to be more sizzle than steak tbh.

The league knows all eyes will be on that game and teams will be warned.

I’d expect it will be physical, but within the rules.

Would the NFL look to cash in on the drama and flex it to primetime? Ratings would be very high I would think.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

From a public standpoint, one of the negatives of this ordeal is that it was a Thursday night game when no other games were played, and there are no stories. So all eyes are on this episode today. It would’ve been a big ordeal at 4 o’clock on a Sunday, but it is certainly magnified given all the circumstances. The talking heads or just repeating the same old jargon all day and circle jerking each other. 

Was just saying that to my lady.  If it wasn't for it being a national televised game, it wouldn't get quite the attention its getting.    Pretty sure I read a thing where Rooney even said it should be a 2 game suspension not this year out crap I've been seeing.   I feel Pouncey's reaction far outweighed Garrett's